Tips on How to Stay Healthy during the Winter Season
1. Make sure to wash your hands to keep all the germs at bay this winter.
2. Supplements of Vitamin C and Vitamin D are recommended to make up for the lack of light!
3. Sleep longer and relax more! A well rested body is ALWAYS essential for healthy living.
4. Strengthen your immune system by eating lots of fiber. (oats, apples and nuts are healthy options to add to your winter menu!)
5. Exercise! If you don’t want to go out stay in for a session of yoga or watch some quick YouTube tutorials. The options are endless!
Stay fit and healthy to ward off illness this season. If you find yourself in a bind then stop by Trucare and we can help you get better as soon as possible!
Check out our other blogposts